Training and Development
I have facilitated, coached, trained and developed people, groups, organisations and communities most of my adult life.
This includes designing and delivering workshops for managers and consultants in:
- organisational change
- organisational dynamics
- strategic thinking and practice
- identity and branding
- conflict facilitation
- diversity, harassment and bullying
- organisational development
- team dynamics
- working with complexity
- critical reflection and reflective practice
- interpersonal communication skills.
In addition I have taught managers and change professionals a range of tools and technologies that support values identification, visioning and collaboration (e.g. Appreciative Inquiry, Deep Dynamics).
As a community service I have also delivered numerous personal growth workshops in grass-roots settings with a particular focus on issues of self-esteem, self-awareness and self-motivation.
Different modalities and systems I have trained in include:
- Team and Organisational Supervision
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (to Master Practitioner Level)
- Accelerated Learning
- Process Work/Process Oriented Psychology
- Group Dynamics & Conflict Facilitation
- Subject Object Interviewing
- Action Inquiry
- Social Complexity Facilitation (Cynefin Framework)
- Appreciative Inquiry
- CTT Values Training