Dr Maggie Buxton has over twenty-five years of project management, training and development, consulting, research and facilitation experience. This includes extensive international experience working with large political institutions and corporates in Europe through to eco-village communities in West Africa, Latin America and North East Scotland; social enterprises in the UK; experimental designers and artists in Brussels; and climate change initiatives in Beijing and Singapore.
Maggie is the founder, director and lead producer of AwhiWorld a cross disciplinary creative enterprise. She is a skilled public speaker, editor, writer and creative practitioner with numerous publications, exhibitions and community projects in her name.
Maggie has worked in most sectors and types of organisations across a wide cross section of cultures. Her particular interests and expertise are :
- innovative learning and engagement techniques and curriculum development
- place making and place based practice and activation (including place branding)
- identity, holistic branding and strategic communications
- immersive media production and innovative community storytelling
- cross boundary facilitation
- interfaith spiritual development and coaching