Consulting for Change
Contact me if you or your organisation
- feel stuck and need a fresh approach to get you moving forward again
- need to get clear about who you are and what you are doing in life
- are in conflict and want to understand why
- have a complex project that needs visioning, project management and communication
- have a story that you need to translate into an experience that educates or inspires others
For over 25 years I have worked in NZ and globally to support a range of people, organisations and projects in the environmental, social and political spheres. This includes projects with ecovillages in West Africa and Latin America; social enterprises and spiritual communities in Scotland; climate change and environmental sustainability initiatives in Beijing and Singapore; and large political and corporate institutions across Europe.
My consulting practice includes strategic facilitation, change management, project management, organisational documentation and writing, and leadership coaching. I am at my best wrangling complex information and systems and helping people and their organisations move out of stuck situations.
I use a range of tools and techniques including NLP, collaborative design approaches and process analysis to
- coach leaders to make decisions that matter
- facilitate processes that achieve constructive outcomes
- support people and their places to identify or refresh their brand
- identify underlying issues in people, companies, communities and groups in ways that make them easy to see and to solve
- manage complex change, visioning and research projects that involve weaving together stories, information, writing and presentation