Dr Buxton has extensive international experience working in organisational and community development, communication and branding, facilitation, and learning and educational innovation.
This includes work with NGO’s in New Zealand, eco-communities in West Africa, Latin America and North East Scotland, social enterprises in the UK, experimental designers and artists in Brussels, climate change initiatives in Beijing and Singapore and large political institutions and corporates in Europe.
She has particular expertise in:
- innovative learning and engagement techniques and curriculum development
- place making and place based practice and development (including place branding)
- immersive media production
- cross boundary facilitation
- mobile learning and development
- identity, holistic branding and strategic communications
- digital capacity building